July 24, 2012

36 days more to go

Left 36 more days ,and i gonna fly to taiwan study.
I will miss my family and TNYB members so much.
Here have a lot of memorable memory,and i won't forget.
We just having a concert on 7th of july in Tshing Nian Hall.
Great performance and a lot of audiences. I enjoy the time while perform with you guys.
It's really fun and joyful.
Actually I performed not so good when concert because of some problem.
But It's already past and wait 2nd of concert and I will be back to play the CONCERTO of Trombone.hahaha.
I bet i will cry when i leaving Malaysia.but I will not show it.maybe i will hiding on the toilet and cry lar.haahha.xD
So good luck for me in Taiwan..I will concentrate in my study and play like a crazy person in taiwan and become a well vet after i graduate.
I swear I will get the top result to graduate, God bless.

Furthermore, I will miss you so much.
hahaha,I tell you hundred of times already,i like you I like you.but not going to tell you again.
I really cannot tahan when we are chatting and you suddenly no reply me.
In the beginning,I thought you might be sleeping or what,and i found isn't..
but doesn't matter anymore.no more next time :D
I will miss you much much,I miss the moment when we having fun. :(

By the way,I am having my grade 8 theory test that place at 13th of august.
I'm not confidence.and i no telling anyone.
God,please just let me pass my theory test.xDD




Our Poster. :DDD



Friend Forever :))



Three funny guys.KL,Terence and me :D


Three of us trying to hide our stomach.so Funny lar.xD



Group photo with KHSB.wa! :DD





No comments:

Post a Comment